About Me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome!

      Hello all!  I would like to personally welcome you to my blog that will be completely dedicated to spreading the word of the gospel!  I first want to start off by giving you an idea of what to expect.  I hope to use this blog as a way to reach others and help them in their walk with or to Jesus.  I expect to post a new blog each week, not daily.  I think this will work best as I feel that we should take a week to reflect on the teachings from the gospel and take the time to meditate on the topic of the week.  This will help us to better retain and live out the words of our Lord.  All of the blogs will be of the teachings I have received and feel the impulse to talk about.  I have no Biblical concentrated college degrees or anything of that sort, but that does not mean I am not a student of Christ and His word.  I urge all to participate in discussions and give their opinions on the matters being talked about in each blog.  I expect this to be done in a respectful manner though.  We all have been created uniquely and with that uniqueness comes different views or ways of looking at things.  Now, we can learn from others; but if we feel strongly about something and our view of that is set in stone please remember to keep your actions/comments respectful, and conduct yourself in a Christ-like manner.  I look forward to growing closer to Christ with you through this blog and I hope He will open your heart and speak to you in ways that no man can!

God Bless All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ForeverReignGod